Apple MAC (media access control address) of a PC is a special identifier allocated to network interfaces for interchanges at the information join layer of a system fragment. Macintosh locations are utilized as a system address for most IEEE 802 system advancements, including Ethernet and Wi-Fi. Sensibly, MAC locations are utilized as a part of the media access control convention of the OSI reference model.
To make the MAC work easily it is very important to update it time to time. MAC update and virus scan is very beneficial for the smooth working of MAC. The users should ensure that everything on their PC up to date. User’s working framework, different applications, any firmware or any important documents, all need to be scanned for virus.
For updating the users need to follow this small step:
· Firstly, users need to go to the Apple Menu.
· From Apple menu go to the App store.
· In the App store, just give a check at the updates section. If there are apps or anything that needs to be updated, it should be updated as soon as possible.
Users should also run a virus scan to ensure that their devices are safe and there are no malwares causing any problem. After updating and virus scanning the devices should be restarted to make sure that it is working properly and without any problem.
But, on the other hand if the MAC is still creating problem then the user should properly Diagnose the problem. For this firstly, the user should figure out what type of issue is creating a problem, whether it is any hardware related issue or any software related issue.
Further to check the hardware, use Apple Diagnostics Test and follow these steps:
· Firstly, MAC should be shut down and all the peripherals attached to it should also be disconnected.
· Power button then should be pressed.
· The users need to hold the “D” key until the Apple Diagnostic gets started.
· Now select a language and click Enter.
· Once all these process is followed, the diagnostic program will start working.
· Restart the computer once the diagnostic program is over.
If again the above steps don’t work then it is quite possible that there is any application that has been downloaded which is creating all the problem. To resolve this virus scan is to be done and on the other hand the users should uninstall the applications and then check if the device is working properly or not. If it is working then the respective application should be avoided to get download on the device. If it is an important application then the users can try their luck and can download it again unless it doesn’t start to create an issue.